You create your own course, specifically tailored to your needs.
You will learn how to save a life in the comfort of your own home. No stress, no test, no pressure at all. Come one come all. Make it a party, food and fun.
One of our highly trained EMS personnel will come to your home to train you on topics you see below.
Bring your children, nieces and nephews… you’re never too young to learn how to save a life.
- Parents of all ages
- Anyone who wants to learn how to save a life
- 2 hours depending on your specifically-tailored program
- Training by an EMS instructor
- Training occurs at a location of your choice
- Training offered 7-days/week, anytime of day
- Certification card
- First Aid book
- AED Defibrillator
- Anaphylaxis EpiPen®
- CPR (adult, child, infant)
- Head injury
- Heart attack
- Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome (SADS)
Please contact us or call 416-331-8855 to learn more about our programs and services.